websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chocolate Brown and Turqoise Lampwork Bracelet $50

I have found a new passion! I have recently fallen in love with lampwork beads and thus, have started to create lovely lampwork bead bracelets. Come back often to see new pieces that I hope to post occasionaly.


This beautiful Lampwork Bead Bracelet was beaded by me in my smoke free, pet free home. It is brand new and never been worn, plus it is a ONE of a KIND. It would be a fabulous CHRISTMAS gift! I bought the handmade beads from an artist in Canada (found on Etsy!). She makes all of her lampwork beads out of her home studio, using soft glass like Moretti (Effetre),Vetrofond and Lauscha. Each bead is carefully kiln annealed for durability and then cleaned.



This bracelet is made up of 5 lampwork beads based on black with a deep chocolate brown and turquoise color. One bead has flowers, 2 have dots and 2 have swirls of color. Mixed in between the lampwork beads are black and turqoise glass beads with sterling silver spacers. It is finished off with a toggle clasp made out of sterling silver.






I can size this bracelet to fit any wrist. Just measure the wrist and let me know the size.




I will ship anywhere in the U.S. for $3. I will even gift wrap it if requested.




If you want a bracelet similar to this but in different colors email me...I love to make custom bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters