websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Contest time!

It's a CONTEST! Yeah! Fun and PRIZES!
Today (1/12/09) through the last day in April I will be holding a drawing. All you have to do to enter is email me a cute picture of your little one (or your big one ) in, or using, any item purchased off of either http://www.adriennen.etsy.com/ or http://www.personalityplusboutique.com/ . On the last day in April I will randomly draw 2 lucky people to win a $30 gift certificate to either of my shops! You can use the gift certificate for whatever you would like. The only "condition" to this contest is that whatever pictures you email to me can be used in either my photo gallery online or as a product picture online as well as in my paper catalog. But who wouldn't want to have a "famous" baby/child?!? Hurry and enter! I'm going to be awarding the 1st, 5th and 10th picture entries a special prize! I will be updating this contest and posting the winners here on my blog. And just a side note! I have LOTS of new cute Valentines and Easter designs! I'll be posting them in the next day or two, as time allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters