websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy as a BEE!

Life has remained VERY busy here! We have had an increase in orders and I really think this is in part due to finally getting our very own machine! YEAH! We have commercial machines available to us which we love and appreciate, but last month we were finally able to purchase our own commercial single head machine! I have been able to get out orders within a few days, and sometimes the very SAME DAY! I think our quicker turn around time has really helped.

In addition to our new machine we have been busy getting ready for the "Busy Bee" craft fair at a local University on April 26th. Here are a few new goodies we have started selling, especially for the craft fair.

What you see here are Pixie wings, butterfly wands, crowns and Halo streamers. These items are so fun and I hope to be listing them on my website soon...but if you want them before I get them online just let me know and we will make arrangements. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters