websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

COLOR! Name your favorite color combo and Win!

Ok...for May's contest I'm simply asking for a bit of your help. My sweetheart hubby got me hooked up doing newborn baby gifts for employees at his work...this is AWESOME (much better then flowers and I can do them for YOUR company too!) but my problem comes with the fact that the Human resources department simply gives me the info and let's me go at it. While I LOVE the opportunity to come up with new designs I need COLOR help! Is Pink and brown still "in"? What color combos are you LOVING? Tell me what you like for newborns so that I can start doing a bit of VARIETY! Here's some pics of what I've been up to just so you have an idea of what I'm talking about. I usually do a onesie and blanket set and the onesies will be either white, brown or black...blankets will be white, blue or pink.
The rules are easy peasy! All you have to do is comment with your favorite color combo and do one or more of the following.
  • -Post a link from your blog to mine.
  • -Become a facebook fan of Stitcheroos.
  • -Email 5 friends about this contest...include me as the 6th email recipient.
  • -You get one entry for EACH of these items!...so do more and have a better chance of winning.

The winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to be used at Stitcheroos for the items of your choice! I will have the random integer machine pick a winner on June 1st.

12 comments:

  1. I really like the animals! That has always been my families favorite, and it works for boys and girls!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brown onsie with the pink. For boys I like the different colors of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am into brown and purple for girls I know its wierd but then this is me we are talking about

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and Brown for girls is still trendy. For Boys, Brown and blue or green is fun. If I were recieving one of your sets, I would love the white onsie, but prefer a colored blanket to hide any stains that may be deposited:) Super cute things...thanks Alison for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you know...now that I think about it, black and white would be so cute accented with a gender-specific color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! it's caitieebee, and i just became a fan on facebook!
    for the infant outfits, i'm noticing a trend of "muted colors" lately. i have several young cousins, and they all seem to be wearing lighter versions of the brighter colors that were worn last year or a couple of years ago. my newest cousin, aged 1 month, is a sweet little boy who was last seen wearing a very light green- so handsome! i'm not sure about a white onesie for a little one- we all know that could get pretty messy! and a suggestion- i love the name over the letter, but especially on the pink one it's hard to see the name. maybe make them two different colors if you're going to overlap?
    i really do love brown with just about anything- it's very calming and fashionable at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will always be a fan of pink and brown. As you know my new color combo love is for plum and sage! I think they look awesome together! For boys I love brown and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been a fan of the pink/brown combination forever and still love it. I have never really cared for the white onesies or anything white on babies really. So hard to keep clean and a brilliant white.

    I also love the colors of a pale lemon yellow/light purple. As well as a really pale green/yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. posted a blog post about you here: http://wwwtreasiastreasures.blogspot.com/2009/05/win-30-gc-to-stitcheroostwo-place-to.html

    I also wanted to add your button and it's there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a little bit of a strange way to come about thinking of colors, but i'm working on a painting and i'm really liking sky blue and very light yellow together!

    -caitieebee

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters