websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Friday, January 15, 2010

Yipee!

Hi everybody! I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY, which is such a good thing! I was really worried that January would die right off with orders but I'm busier then ever. That means I get to keep working full time at Stitcheroos. That's a good deal for everybody because it means I will still have time to create new designs. I've been coming up with lots of fun new stuff lately. Here's just a bit. You can find it all at my Etsy shop. I'm currently working at updating my website. As always, if you ever want something custom for yourself, just holler...that's how these came about!


And for all of your with boys out there! I have been busy on these as well! I'll post pictures hopefully this coming week once I get them done and pictures taken.

p.s. Who out there wants more Stitcheroo give away contests? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters