websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Saturday, January 30, 2010

And life goes on...

Wow it seems like things just don't slow down! I actually do a lot better in staying organized when I'm busy, but it's getting a bit overwhelming! This past week we have had wrestling tournaments, science fair projects to work on, scouts, 4H, Theater and of course WORK and homework. Somehow I've got to find a way to make it all work. :)

So if you ever come to my blog and don't see a new post check out my facebook Stitcheroos page. It's so much easier to upload photos there and so much quicker to keep you all updated!

In the meantime...here's what I've been up to...And I bet you'll never guess what it is! You got it! MORE birthday designs! I love that this has become my "specialty" as I really do love creating lasting birthday keepsakes.
AND I'm sure you thought I forgot about those boy designs I promised last week! I didn't...here they are. Just not near as fun as the girl stuff. :)



And an off topic side note to all of you out there that take better photographs then I do. Any suggestions for a gal that works out of a basement room with VERY poor lighting? I've GOT to get my lighting situation fixed for pictures without spending a lot/any money. Suggestions are appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Your pics look fairly good. Can you pop up the brightness and contrast? Have you tried taking your products outside for photos?

    I'm loving the baseball applique my son would adore that. Is it only available with the #1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cap...Thanks for the advice! I NEED to get outside more, it just seems like it's crummy weather 9 out of the 10 times I'm ready to take more photos. :) The baseball applique can come in ANY number. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the monkey theme! I'm considering doing this theme for my daughter's first birthday, if I do, I'm so buying this!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters