websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Saturday, May 15, 2010

As promised….Here they are!

Ok…I spent a ton of time last night editing all of my current pictures and now I’m just spending a ton of time trying to add them all to my website and Etsy store.  I thought I would include a bunch here just in case I run out of time listing them today..as I’m sure I will! 

strawberry shortcake onesie black and red sweet ladybug buggy birthday carnival circle patch ladybug cupcake mod monkey twins monsters rainbow butterfly onesie strawberry

And here are some new customer cuties!

red chick 2red chick

 

alex jana bloomer jana bloomer 2 sweet ladybug twin bloomers

Ok..well, I’m going to try and get more listed in the next 15 minutes and then it’s off for some fun kid time.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

signature jpg[4]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters