websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Through The Looking Glass...Chocolate and Pink and Copper Green Lampwork Bracelet $30


This beautiful Lampwork Bead Bracelet was beaded by me in my smoke free, pet free home. It is brand new and never been worn, plus it is a ONE of a KIND. It would be a fabulous gift for the lady in your life...or maybe even for yourself!

I bought the handmade beads from an artist on Etsy (borntobead). She makes all of her lampwork beads out of her Daytona Beach studio. She uses moretti glass and most of her sets are wound on 1/16 mandrels. All of her beads are kiln annealed for durability and then properly cleaned.


This bracelet is made up of 8 lampwork beads based on chocolate, copper green and pink. There are two larger beads. Both incorporate all three colors, plus clear glass and have very neat swirls. The other 6 beads are simple rounds but beautiful none the less...especially topped off with bali bead caps. I have used Swarovski crystals and a silver toggle clasp.

I can size this bracelet to fit any wrist. Just measure the wrist and let me know.

If you want a bracelet similar to this but in different colors email me...I love to make custom bracelets.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters