websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Monday, January 7, 2008

Valentine Onesie and Tutu Set-$30

Make your Princess' Valentines day by outfitting her in the cutest outfit ever! Our onsie is a gerber tagless onsie and you can order any size needed. If you want sizes over 2T we will do regular white t-shirts. The tutu is made out of yards of quality, soft and shimmery tulle. All of the sets have a ribbon bow sewn onto the front of the tutu and you can choose your embellishments from there. I have jinglebells sewn onto the waist band on some, rhinestones fixed to the tulle in others and even some really cute novelty beads sewn onto others. Just let me know your preference when ordering. My pictures turned out a little bit blurry, but you can still see just how cute these sets are. Hopefully I can get my camera fixed soon and then I'll be back to getting some great pictures.

Tutus are GREAT for pictures, parties, holidays, birthdays and for just playing in around the house.
Remember that you can always choose any image for the onsie and pick your tutu colors. You can view all of our images available at the bottom of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters