websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Birthday Line

Wow...I thought everything would slow down once I had my kiddos back in school- especially since I have decided not to teach Preschool any longer. BUT of course it hasn't. Life continues to clip along at a STEADY and fast pace.

Part of the reason for things remaining so busy is my super cute new BIRTHDAY line. I have started creating sets to match birthday party themes and so far they have been super popular and I have had a ball creating new designs. I will SOON be announcing my new Etsy shop where I will be selling my actual embroidery designs that I create, for all of you who have your own embroidery machines.

Here are some cutie pie pictures that I have of the Modern Ladybug Birthday line. Cute huh?

1 comment:

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters