websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wow! I've been a busy little bee!

It must be having this nice big studio to work in...I feel all organized and I am being SO productive! I've gotten my orders done through this FRIDAY! I'm ahead of my schedule for once...that itself is close to a miracle. And one that I'm super excited about because I've been working on some really really fun holiday designs that I'm going to have time to stitch out tomorrow! I'll try to post pictures as soon as I get them done, because REALLY...they are going to be great!
So- this is what I've been up to the last few days. I did this ADORABLE ladybug dress. I did NOT sew it, but I did add all the little ladybugs on the bottom- cute huh?I have made a TON of ladybug tutu's. Ok Ok...so one of my employees actually made most of these, but I made my share! Ladybug themes are going bonkers right now...it must be the IN thing.I made this SUPER cute little onesie for a baby that is having his first birthday...he has a little Yorkie that he loves so mom decided to plan the party around the puppy. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute.
I also made this circus themed onesie for a little boy...I'm TRYING to find more boy designs..I really am! :)And my FAVORITE thing that I have worked on today was this super cute set! What do you think? Close to my other first birthday onesies, but with a cute little minnie head.

I of course have done my share of ladybug onesies, butterfly fly away onesies and other misc. orders. I'm always love being busy and I'll take all the orders I can get. My other BIG news! I'm getting closer to getting my second machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters