websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A new way to post my blogs…

So… I saw on a friends blog that you can use Windows Live Writer to blog with.  It’s supposed to be so much easier and a better way to post pictures, so here is me giving it a try.  I have a hard time blogging because uploading pictures, etc. takes so much more time then doing the same thing on Facebook.  BUT I would love to update more often so I’m hoping this helps!  Lets try out posting pictures…

Wow…I’m loving it.  I tried to wrap the text around this set, but couldn’t figure it out.    Anybody use this service?  Can you tell me more?  Well..I’m off to put a sick little girl in the bath.  She has now woken up and decided that this is what will make her feel better.

signature jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters