websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Advertise Everything!

Ok...You have to check this out if you offer any kind of service, home made craft, sale anything, etc! My friend and I have just started up a great new blog that is meant to be a place to find great deals, find great services and to advertise your own items for FREE! You really can't beat that.

Check it out...It's called Advertise-Everything and let me know what you think. Pass the word on to friends and above all feel free to add your own advertisement!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I will go check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has nothing to do with the blog....(I am so bad) But I just cant WAIT to get the onsies, and the baby to get here and get the family pictures done :)

    I am so thrilled to be your first Big bro/sis and little baby shirts :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters