websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Saturday, March 14, 2009

More fun creations!

Here is what I've been working on this past week. I got shirts and bags done for a medical company, a new logo design worked up for a great Etsy shop...Tribal designs, lots and lots of birthday onesies- but atleast this week it was more boy birthday onesies which was a fun change for me. I was also able to start working on Easter items...and probably the funnest of all was a set of wedding shirts. The bride had me make up these super cute shirts for her two ring bearers. The front has the shield design on it, making them official ring bearers and on the back it says "ring security". The bride decided that she wanted a shirt for her dad as well so we did the same type of shield on the front and "Bride Security" on the back- cute huh? For the flower girl and her mom we did tank tops with some crystals...lots of fun! Too bad the pictures of the boys shirts turned out soo crudy- which is why you only see the closeups. :) I guess I still need to work on my little photo studio area where I take pictures. It was a crazy busy week but this coming week should be a little more under control.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute!!! I am loving the Bride Security one :) We will have to remember that when miss Ryley gets married! Hehe. That was just such a neat idea ;D I have to say I am so glad that you are getting so many orders- you completely deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters