websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Creations from this past week

Here are some creations of mine from this past week and a half...or so... I REALLY need to get better about taking pictures of each item as it goes out. As each item is customized/personalized each is unique and fun. Anyway...this is what I've been up to. I finally got my machine back on Monday afternoon and I've been working like mad since to catch up. I have 3 really cute tutu sets that I'm working up right now for 3 custom orders as well as a set of bags and shirts for a new medical training company. AND I just finished up an order of 262 bags for a gymnastics team in California. Lots to do and little time. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cookamonga woman!!!! PLEASE feel free to take your time on my order. That is an insane amount of bags!!!! 262 bags?? Crazy!

    As busy as you are, I am hrilled you are getting a good amount of business- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters