websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Saturday, July 24, 2010

And yet another Stitcheroos Development

Hi everybody!  As you can see I’ve been busy busy busy trying to find more GREAT products for Stitcheroos to offer.  In the next week or so we will begin to offer these adorable A line dresses and Jon Jons.  They can be monogrammed with initials or you can have any of our birthday designs placed on them.  What a cute option for the birthday boy or girl!  I will have them in gingham, solid and corduroy.  The boys will come in shortalls or longalls.  I’m working on getting the cute peter pan color shirts to wear underneath.   I will also be carrying matching pantaloons, bloomers and eventually capris and shorts.  I’m SUPER excited to get these going so go ahead and let me know if you are interested so that I can work up your little ones special birthday outfit.  These would be perfect for ANY age birthday, special occasion or photo session.

I’m still working on prices but for now they A line dresses (with embroidery) will be $40 and the Jon Jon’s (with embroidery) will be $45.  Bows will be an optional upgrade to the girls A line dresses.

aline dresses jon jons

p.s. I’m starting to work on Thanksgiving and Christmas designs so if you have any ideas let me know!signature jpg

1 comment:

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters