websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pettiskirts are HERE!

I ordered Pettiskirts on Monday and they are ALREADY here!  All the way from Hong Kong…amazing!  Here is what I have avail.    I’m working on getting them on my website but in the meantime just message me if you want one.pettiskirts

 

H, L, M & N are sizes 0-12 months.  The rest are size 2-3.  Here is the official description and sizing.

These pettiskirts are double layered and made of fabulous NYLON CHIFFON. They have a soft satin covered elastic waistband. and a gorgeous ribbon at the waist. The ADJUSTABLE WAISTBAND allows wearing for many waist sizes. The band has buttons that allow you to loosen or tighten the waist. Made of lightweight material, your little princess will simply feel comfortable in it! So perfect for so many occasions.


Sizes:  1-2    8" Long (age 1-2) Waist is 18" - 22"
Sizes:  2-3    9" Long (age 2-3) Waist is 18.5" - 22.5"

As you can see..the waist is adjustable meaning these will really fit a lot more ages then they say!  My 4 year old fits the 2-3 just fine, both in waist and length!  I can get larger sizes so if you want a bigger size just holler!

Standard pettiskirts are $42.00 and they are letters A, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, K, O

Premium Pettiskirts are $52.  They have an additional layer of chiffon to make it super FULL and fluffy.  The premium pettiskirts are letters H, I, L, M & N.

Thanks!

signature jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters