websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New items!

     The bags are HERE!  Anybody interested just email me!  I expect the bookbags to go fast so don’t wait too long.

I also had to share a quick sneak peak at some new items that I will now be carrying.  They are called Pettiskirts and are SO cute for photos, beyond the fact that your little girls will ADORE them!  I have to different styles so prices range from $24-$40.  Colors will vary by what I can get in.  Right now I only have size 1…fits 6-18 months.  It really would fit bigger sized waists but will be shorter.  I’m putting in a large order tomorrow and should have a BUNCH in a couple of weeks. 

(These pictures are just borrowed from other websites to give you an idea of what fun they can be!)

pettipettiskirt3357148448_a3786dca3c_o cc0387    cc0366

signature jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters