websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Sunday, September 26, 2010

New mockups

Here are some of the fun new mockups that I’ve been doing lately.  Remember, I can create something new for you too!  These are all mockups so they don’t show the fabric behind the numbers, so just pretend there’s the fabric in the “blank spots”.  I’ll list these just as soon as I can but if anybody’s interested in any before then just holler!  Also, forgive me if you have seen any of these in previous posts..I’ve got to find a better way to organize them because I’m starting to loose track of what I’ve shown you and what I haven’t!

andrea annie oaks2 ashlyn ashlyn2 austin mockup 1 barney 2 bella mockup 2 big sister cjs big sis emma mockup 3 evan isabella sascha

signature jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters