websiteetsyfacebookImage Map

Saturday, September 25, 2010

New photo contest!

I had so much fun last month getting all of those cutie pie pictures that I wanted to prolong the fun. :)  I’ll now be having a monthly photo contest winner.  Submit your pictures!  Extra consideration will go to the pictures that are of new design sets as well as seasonal, but don’t let that stop you from submitting your favorite photo!  I’ll choose the winner based on what I personally love…although it’s going to be so hard choosing only 1 each month!  If you win you win $25 gift cert from Stitcheroos and you give Stitcheroos the rights to use the photo on their website.  I’ll post the winner here on my blog as well as on the front page of my web page, so get those cameras clicking!  I’ll pick one for September even though we are at the end of the month so hurry hurry!

signature jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Katie My little Monsters